Pages

Monday 21 January 2019

What I think about a fishing rule S,L,J


Fishing is a really fun activity in New Zealand. In fact, people have fished in New Zealand for centuries. Unfortunately, over the past few years pepole catch to many fish in one area and left the the place with almost no fish. When this happens we call the area ‘overfished’ and it is closed to all fishing people. If people are caught fishing in these areas, they are required to pay a fine (money). The maximum fine for fishing in a restricted area is $100 000.

I am 50, 50 with this rule . last year I went fishing for the first time and caught to fish and it was fun so I think we shoulded take away fishing.
If we just change it a bit I think it will be algood.
If we get nice fishing spots and say "you are only aloud to catch 3 fish and there are only to be 3 people fish every 3rd day if you are caught catching more then 3 fish you will be fined $300 and they mush be bigger than 35cm if under you will be fined $300 if you do both you will be fined $1000"
Now I think thats better because you don't need to be fined $100 000 thats just a silly amount of money thats to much !!!!!
comment below what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nia-Jane!
    What an awesome name! My name is Hasiba, I am from Summer Learning Journey team. I’m super lucky because I get to visit heaps of interesting blogs, like this one!

    Your ideas on overfishing are quite interesting and I think you raised some very strong points! Like you when you included "you are only aloud to catch 3 fish and there are only to be 3 people fish every 3rd day if you are caught catching more then 3 fish you will be fined $300 and they mush be bigger than 35cm if under you will be fined $300 if you do both you will be fined $1000"

    That is a good alternative to a $100,000 fine!
    You have put a lot of thought into this well done!

    keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete